Terms & Conditions
‘In Focus Photography Insurance’ is the trading style of The Alan Stevenson Partnership Ltd for General Insurance.
The Alan Stevenson Partnership Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority no 305785.
Registered Office: 34 Victoria Street, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1ET.
Registered in England No 4320605
Access to and use of this site infocusinsurance.co.uk is provided by Alan Stevenson Partnership subject to the following terms:
1. By using infocusinsurance.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of infocusinsurance.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use infocusinsurance.co.uk.
2. Alan Stevenson Partnership may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. It is recommended you review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by infocusinsurance.co.uk. Your continued use of infocusinsurance.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of infocusinsurance.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use infocusinsurance.co.uk content in any way except for your own use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any infocusinsurance.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of infocusinsurance.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of the Alan Stevenson Partnership
4. You agree to use infocusinsurance.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of infocusinsurance.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within infocusinsurance.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. infocusinsurance.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the infocusinsurance.co.uk its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will infocusinsurance.co.uk be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of infocusinsurance.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. infocusinsurance.co.uk does not warrant that functions contained in infocusinsurance.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that infocusinsurance.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying infocusinsurance.co.uk or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the infocusinsurance.co.uk and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the infocusinsurance.co.uk, or any other third party.
Contributions to infocusinsurance.co.uk
9. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to infocusinsurance.co.uk (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant infocusinsurance.co.uk a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution, and in accordance with privacy restrictions set out in the infocusinsurance.co.uk. If you do not want to grant to infocusinsurance.co.uk the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to infocusinsurance.co.uk
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to infocusinsurance.co.uk, you:
i. warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the infocusinsurance.co.uk for all the purposes specified above;
ii. is not defamatory; and
iii. not infringe any law; and
iv. indemnify the infocusinsurance.co.uk against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by infocusinsurance.co.uk as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
v. waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on infocusinsurance.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
infocusinsurance.co.uk Community Rules
11. You agree to use infocusinsurance.co.uk Communities (including Message Boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all infocusinsurance.co.uk community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you’re using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
About your posts:
i. Contributions must be civil and tasteful
ii. No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
iii. No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
iv. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
vi. No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
vii. No advertising
viii. No spoilers: material which contains plot developments which haven’t been transmitted on UK analogue or digital television will be deleted unless submitted in a designated ‘spoilers’ area.
ix. Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
x. No impersonation
xi. No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
xii. You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed under the relevant local house rules. If you know of a worthy web site relevant to the discussion topic, please inform the host of the Community area.
xiii. Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
The safety of your personal data is important to us. We will only request information relevant to the processing of insurance related transactions and only shared with selected insurance product suppliers.
About the law:
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in infocusinsurance.co.uk Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
The views expressed in infocusinsurance.co.uk Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of the infocusinsurance.co.uk.
If you’re under 16:
Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any infocusinsurance.co.uk discussion.
Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to infocusinsurance.co.uk Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on infocusinsurance.co.uk, and the infocusinsurance.co.uk considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, infocusinsurance.co.uk may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as police authorities your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s. The infocusinsurance.co.uk reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
12. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on infocusinsurance.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
13. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
The following statement explains our policy regarding the personal information we collect about you.
2. Visitor Information
3. What is a cookie?
4. Submitting personal information
5. Access to your personal information
6. Users 16 and under
From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website. Such services may from time to time include newsletters and other communications infocusinsurance.co.uk deem of interest to the receiver. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable the infocusinsurance.co.uk and its service providers to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information the infocusinsurance.co.uk will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
2. Visitor Information
Cookies can be monitored or rejected using internet explorer programme tools
3. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences. Users have the opportunity to set their computers to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these, of course, means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the infocusinsurance.co.uk features. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
For further information on cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
4. Use and storage of your personal information
When you supply any personal information to infocusinsurance.co.uk we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use those data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it (see the notices on particular webpages that let you know why we are requesting the information) and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else.
In general, any information you provide to the infocusinsurance.co.uk will only be used within infocusinsurance.co.uk and by its agents and service providers. Your information will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law. Also, if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to infocusinsurance.co.uk or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on infocusinsurance.co.uk, the infocusinsurance.co.uk can use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop such behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met. For safety reasons infocusinsurance.co.uk may store messaging transcript data (including message content, member names, times and dates) arising from the use. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you are notified on the infocusinsurance.co.uk site that your information may be used to allow Alan Stevenson Partnership to contact you for “service administration purposes”, this means that infocusinsurance.co.uk may contact you for a number of purposes related to the service you have signed up for. For example, we may wish to provide you with password reminders or notify you that the particular service has been suspended for maintenance. We will not contact you for promotional purposes, such as notifying you of improvements to the service or new services on infocusinsurance.co.uk unless you specifically agree to be contacted for such purposes at the time you submit your information on the site, or at a later time if you sign up specifically to receive such promotional information.
5. Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information infocusinsurance.co.uk holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests.) Please address requests to Alan Stevenson Partnership, 34 Victoria Street, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1ET.
6. Users 16 and under
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to infocusinsurance.co.uk’s website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information or purchase goods or services.
Call us for a quote today on 0161 925 5051